As we already know that, sendKeys( ) WebDriver command is used to select any list option from the Drop down field.
Please refer to our Previous post # 33 if you are not aware of sendKeys( ) WebDriver command.
Lets implement the following Test as explained using the comments on the below screenshot:
Lets Implement This:
1. Create a new Java Project say 'WebDriver-Project42' in Eclipse IDE
2. Configure the Project to work with Selenium WebDriver
3. Create a package say 'package42' under the newly created project.
4. Create a Java Class file say 'Class42' under the newly created package as shown below:
1. Write the following code into the newly created Java Class file as shown below and make sure that you resolve all the errors before going to next step:
2. Write the test method 'selectDropDownListOption()' which uses CSS Path Statement for locating the Dropdown field as shown below:
3. Save and Run the 'Class42.java' file by selecting the 'JUnit Test' option and ensure that our Automation Test has select the 'Selenium Grid' option from the Drop down field as shown in the below video:
Watch the below video:
Click here to watch the video.
Download this Project:
Click here to download this project and import into Eclipse IDE on your machine.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
Using deselectAll( ) command to deselect any already selected list options in the multiple-selection Box field will be explained in the next post.