We can deselect a check box option using the Selenium WebDriver command click( ).
Lets Implement the Test on Eclipse IDE:
1. Create a new Project say 'WebDriver-Project36' in Eclipse IDE
2. Configure the Project to work with Selenium WebDriver
3. Create a package say 'package36' under the newly created project.
4. Create a Java Class file say 'Class36' under the newly created package as shown below:
1. Write the following code into the newly created Java Class file as shown below and make sure that you resolve all the errors before going to next step:
2. Write the test method 'deselectCheckBoxOption()' which uses CSS Path Statements for locating the checkbox3 option as shown below:
3. Save and Run the 'Class36.java' file by selecting the 'JUnit Test' option and ensure that our Automation Test has deselected the checkbox option 'checkbox3' as shown in the below video:
Watch the below video:
Click here to watch the video.
Download this Project:
Click here to download this project and import into Eclipse IDE on your machine.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
Using isSelected( ) method to get the status of the check box option will be explained in the next post.