Pre-requisites: Go through Post#7 Ensure Compatible Firefox Browser is Installed
FirefoxDriver class is used to run the Selenium WebDriver Automation Tests on Firefox Browser.
Lets Implement This:
1. Create a new Java Project say 'WebDriver-Project12' in Eclipse IDE
2. Configure the Project to work with Selenium WebDriver
3. Create a package say 'package12' under the newly created project.
4. Create a Java Class file say 'Class12' under the newly created package as shown below:
1. Write the following code into the newly created Java Class file as shown below and make sure that you resolve all the errors before going to next step:
2. Save and Run the 'Class12.java' file by selecting the 'JUnit Test' option and ensure that Selenium WebDriver Automation Test is Run in Firefox Browser as shown below:
Watch the below video:
Click here to watch the video.
Download this Project:
Click here to download this project and import into Eclipse IDE on your machine.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
Using ChromeDriver for Running our Tests on Chrome Browser will be explained in the next post.