I have written this blog in such a way that you can understand the Selenium Automation concepts even if you don't know the following prerequisites that are required for learning Selenium Automation:
- Manual Testing Skills
- Basic Programming Skills
- Knowledge on Test Automation Principles and Practices
- My suggestion for complete beginners is not to skip even one post in my blog as you may not understand few blog posts if you skip any. Read this blog from Post#One and go on to the last post without missing any post.
- Java concepts that are required by Selenium Automation are explained on Eclipse IDE tool, as we may have to use Eclipse IDE in Selenium Automation. Revise the posts on Java even if you already know Java concepts, as the procedure for using Eclipse IDE is explained while explaining the Java concepts only.
- I have tried my level best in making the posts easy to understand and also the blog is practical than being theoretical.
- You can learn Selenium from this blog, even if you don't know anything about Selenium Automation.
- This blog is perfectly suitable for beginners.
- This blog will also include the advanced concepts which will be explained once all the basic concepts are explained.
- This blog will get updated regularly to make it more complete and to increase the quality.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
How to install FireBug Add-On will be explained in the next post.